Thursday, May 19, 2005

Me Stupid, Me Like Being Dumb

Only me. The amazing fucktardo could pull a bonehead maneuver like this. I honestly wonder how I even passed the 2nd grade with this little gem of idiocy. Ladies and gentlemen for you entertainment purposes, I present to you Sexyredkid. Winner of this years Most Blatantly Stupid Act.

I went to Seoul this past weekend. I went with several friends who wanted to go to the electronics bazaar to get some miscellaneous items. I went along with the intention of finding a Kinko's and printing my resume and the contract for my job in Japan (I don't have a printer and wouldn't use the one at work). After walking around this bazaar for several hours we decided to head back to Cheonan. My friend told me he could print the stuff from his work and I could mail it out Monday morning. First mistake. I get back to Cheonan and relax. Nothing special. Monday afternoon come's around and I call my friend and ask him if he had printed the documents up. He forgot. No biggy he'll do it later today and I can mail them Tuesday. I get the documents. I go back to my apartment Monday night. I prepare everything. Only something is amiss. Wait a minute. Where is the brown folder I had with me all day Saturday? The folder with my official University diploma? I
scoured my apartment and checked the street. I'm pretty sure I left it on the train. At this point it's irrelevant.

So because of this idiotic act, I was forced to send a copy of my diploma to the school in Japan. OK. Only problem is that Japanese immigration wants an official letter from the University stating that I escaped from their clutches with enough credits. The director of the school in Japan told me this today. She also said she was sorry, but she couldn't wait for the letter from the school. So she has to cancel our agreement. Which means no worky for Red in Japan. Double shitburger. Well, shit happens and it looks like I'm back to the drawing board for this Japan venture. On the upside I might be able to take that trip to the Fuji Rock Fest. I might also be able to see the Boca Jrs. play here in Korea.

It's time like this that I realize why we have alcohol. I'm off to drown my stupidity with more stupidity.

RED

PS The moral of the story? Don't be a fucking slacker and find the goddamn Kinko's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home