Saturday, April 16, 2005

Grateful Dead

It's not too often I get on a music rant. I'm looking at this damn computer screen and wondering (after I've written some cool stuff) why can't they make a better beer than Budweiser? But you know what? The Grateful Dead is getting down to a vibing China Cat from the Spectrum in 74 and I don't really mind that this beer tastes like reconstitued dish towel water. I get lost on the show at hand and the complexity of the music and forget all non-essential tastes. I do not want to do this, but since this beer is shite it's easier to get lost. Check the links on this page for some good listening. John Hartford Radio on BluegrassBox might be what everyone needs. I just wanted to take up some space between the last post and my next one, so here's to that. The following is a public service anouncement from you local red head radio station:

The previous post's are from a few classic e-mail's that were sent to a select group of choice individuals, if you are confused as to the aloofness, then you are probably not cool and need to access www.startrek.com. If your still convinced that you understand what the hell I'm talking about and can speak Klingon, give me your address so I can have the brezna's kick you ass. If you think that the USS Enterprise is a better vessel than the Milleneum Falcon, Congratulations Your a Dork of Level 97000 and Have Defeated Gandalf at the Green Tower on Zarquash So You Should Proceed To The Next Meeting Of The Galactic TransFunctioner. Make Sure to Wear Your Bubble Wrap. I hate shitty beer.

RED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home